Wednesday 16 April 2014

Hugh Laurie and The Copper Bottom Band

Today I've woken up feeling my usual POTS-y self. Sore stomach, nausea, throbbing headache. A little annoying because I am doing an internal today for Trigonometry that I thought I was going to do pretty well in, but it's pretty tough when my POTS is flaring up as it affects my concentration and memory as well - yay.
Aside from my complaining, what I wanted to talk about today was the fact that I'm going to a concert! Hugh Laurie and The Copper Bottom Band are coming to Wellington tonight and I'm so excited to see them perform. I first became obsessed with Hugh Laurie when I started getting sick 3 years ago, and started watching House. Since then he's become one of my favourite actors because of his charisma and general attitude. And I love the fact that he's branched out into music too. It's gonna be so cool to see him and his band live tonight! They perform a mix of blues, salsa, and South American music, can't wait. Here's a link of the band performing for the BBC.
I'll let you know later how it goes. Hope you all have a wonderful day!
Bridge

No comments:

Post a Comment