Thursday 14 August 2014

Spring Is In the Air!

We've been dealing with some pretty terrible weather here in NZ recently. The torrential rain and high force winds have been particularly bad, even for Windy Wellington. But for the past couple of days it's been clearing up, the sun's been coming out, and it's been SO NICE. So today I thought I'd talk about my spring wish list: one for fashion, one for beauty, and one for life.

Free People Halter Neck Bralette
Is it awkward that I'm talking about bras? Just roll with it. This bralette (bralet? bralette?) has no underwire which means that it doesn't feel nearly as uncomfortable as normal bras, plus the lace details means that it looks really nice peeking out from under simple outfits. So it's a win win! If you're bigger chested you might need a little more support, but for us members of the IBTC (itty bitty titty committy), this is a really nice one to go for! I particularly like the duck egg blue colour, as it's a nice pop but not too bright, and the copper is really nice too.

Topshop Sheer Lip in Red Alert
I love the look of red lips, but am always so paranoid about wearing them in public! The sheer formula makes it easier to wear, and the warm orange undertones makes it a bit more spring appropriate. Only downside is that it's from Topshop, which means crazy shipping, but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!

Do More Yoga
The bad thing about spring for me is that that means it's exam season (cries inside). I have school exams in a few weeks, leading up to the big catastrophe in November, so stress levels are going to be through the roof. My stress repellent this year will be yoga! I love how my body feels during and after yoga - completely relaxed, stretched out, refreshed. So the aim is twice a week this spring, to help me through the hectic season.

So that's my Spring Wish List! What's on yours this year?

Have a great day!
Bridge


No comments:

Post a Comment